Skyy Summer Blockbuster 2022 Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. OPEN TO LEGAL U.S. RESIDENTS WHO ARE 21 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER. VOID ELSEWHERE AND WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
1. To Enter: This Sweepstakes begins July 05, 2022 12:01 a.m. (ET) and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. (ET) on August 05, 2022.
There are two (2) way to enter this sweepstakes.
2. Prizes/Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”):
FIFTY (50) winners will be selected at random during two (2) random drawings for a total of ONE HUNDRED (100) winners. Each winner will receive ONE (1) set of TWO (2) tickets to the “NOPE” in theaters.
Approximate retail value of each prize: $30 ($15 per ticket)
TOTAL APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE OF ALL PRIZES: $3,000
Each winner will receive a Fandango Promotional Code (“Code”) via e-mail good towards the purchase of 2 movie tickets ($15 per ticket, up to $30 total ticket and convenience fee value) to see NOPE at Fandango partner theaters in the US. Code is void if not redeemed by 8/31/22 or when NOPE is no longer in theaters, whichever comes first. Only valid for purchase of movie tickets made at Fandango.com or via the Fandango app and cannot be redeemed directly at any theater box office. If lost or stolen, cannot be replaced. No cash value, except as required by law. Void where prohibited. Not valid with any other offer. One-time use only. Not for resale; void if sold or exchanged. If cost of movie ticket with Fandango’s convenience fee included is more than maximum value of the Code, then user must pay the difference. Any price difference between movie ticket purchased and maximum value of the Code will not be refunded. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $30 USD. Limit 1 Code(s) per person/household. Fandango Loyalty Solutions, LLC or its parents, affiliates, and subsidiaries are not a sponsor or co-sponsor of this Sweepstakes and are not responsible for the promotion, administration or execution of this Sweepstakes. The redemption of the Code is subject to Fandango’s Terms and Policies at www.fandango.com/terms-and-policies. FANDANGO and the Fandango Logo are registered trademarks of Fandango Media, LLC.
3. Winner Determination:
Winners will be determined in two random drawings. Drawing one will take place on or around July 19, 2022 by an independent, third-party judging organization (“Judges”), whose decisions will be final in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Drawing two will take place on or around August 07, 2022 by an independent, third-party judging organization (“Judges”), whose decisions will be final in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Odds of winning a prize will be determined by the total number of eligible entries received. Winners will be notified by phone, text and/or mail on or about July 20, 2022 for drawing one and on or around August 08, 2022 for drawing two (method[s] of notification is of Sponsor’s sole determination as well as depending upon Entry Method utilized by selected entrant.)
All winners will be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility, a liability release and a publicity release (where lawful) within TWO (2) days of notification or prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to another winner at sponsor's sole discretion. If winner cannot be located or does not respond to attempt to be notified within TWO (2) days, prize will automatically be forfeited, and an alternate winner may be selected at Sponsor's sole discretion. Except where prohibited, acceptance of prize constitutes winner’s consent to use of his/her name, likeness and biographical data for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation.
Prize details will be provided to winner upon proof of eligibility. Winner must furnish valid proof of age (for example, a driver’s license, birth certificate or passport). An Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability Release and Publicity Release (where lawful) must be provided to Judges before prize can be received. No prize will be awarded unless the Affidavit has been received by the Judges.
Winners agree that an electronic signature/affirmation or facsimile version of the affidavit of eligibility, a liability Release and a publicity release (where lawful) shall have the same legal force and effect as a hand-signed document. Notwithstanding the foregoing, should Sponsor determine in its sole discretion that the electronically signed/affirmed/facsimile version of the affidavit/release is not acceptable, Sponsor may condition award of prize on return of the actual hand-signed document.
4. Eligibility: This Sweepstakes is open only to legal U.S. residents who are 21 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees of the following entities and members of their families or households are not eligible for participation under any circumstances: Campari Group, Inc. (“Sponsor”), its affiliates, printers, advertising and promotion agencies (including Judges), alcohol beverage suppliers, importers, wholesalers, distributors or retailers. All federal, state and local laws apply.
5. General Conditions: Entry in the Sweepstakes constitutes an entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to abide by and accept the terms and conditions of these Official Rules. No substitution of prize or cash equivalent except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Limit one (1) prize per household, family or address. Prizes are non-transferable except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. All federal, state and local taxes on prize are winner’s sole responsibility. By accepting the prize, winner waives the right to assert as a cost of winning said prize any and all costs of redemption or travel to redeem said prize and any and all liability that might arise from redeeming or seeking to redeem said prize. Sponsor reserves the right to conduct a background check of any criminal records of prize winners. To the extent necessary and permitted by law, prize winners shall authorize this background check. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify prize winners based on the background check. Winners also accept sole responsibility for any miscellaneous costs relating to acceptance of prize (including any additional software/hardware required for optimal use of prize).
Entrants hereby agree to indemnify and hold Sponsor and Universal Pictures Marketing, a division of Universal Film Exchanges LLC (“Universal”) harmless from and against any third party claims, actions or proceedings of any kind and from any and all damages, liabilities, costs and expenses, including attorney fees and court costs, arising out of any breach or alleged breach of any of the warranties and representations set forth above and/or participation in this Sweepstakes (regardless of the cause of such injury, damage or loss) and/or the delivery and/or subsequent use or misuse of the prize awarded (including any travel or activity related thereto). SPONSOR MAKES NO REPRESENTATION, WARRANTY OR GUARANTEE OF ANY KIND REGARDING PRIZES INCLUDING THE WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR THE INTENDED PURPOSE. THE ONLY WARRANTIES – IF ANY – ARE THOSE OF THE PRIZE MANUFACTURER.
The value of the prize won by a participant under the sweepstakes may be taxable as income to its winner. Winner is solely responsible for any and all taxes and/or fees associated with the prize. Upon receipt of a prize, the winner shall be required to comply with any and all applicable federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations.
In consideration of his/her receipt of any prize, prize winner for himself or herself and his or her guest, heirs, personal representatives and assigns shall voluntarily and knowingly completely and forever release, waive and discharge Sponsor, Universal, and all related parties against any and every kind of claim, demand, injury, costs, attorney fees, right, liability or cause of action or other liabilities of whatever kind or nature, known or unknown, absolute or contingent, and whether or not fixed, which the prize winner ever had, now has or might in the future have arising in any way or related to this Sweepstakes, including, but not limited to, prize winner’s participation in the Sweepstakes; prize winner’s Sweepstakes entry; use of prize winner’s name, biographical information, signature, image or likeness; prize winner’s receipt, use or inability to use any prize or part thereof, including but not limited to injury or loss sustained in any travel related to the prize; financial claims; physical and/or emotional injury; and/or any other legal claim that may arise, whether under contract, tort, warranty or any other theory or claim.
Sponsor shall have the right, in its sole discretion, to abbreviate, modify, suspend, cancel or terminate this promotion, or any part thereof, at any time, for any reason, without notice or further obligation.
6. Text Message Entry Conditions: Sweepstakes is intended for participation in all U.S. states where legal and shall be construed only according to United States law. In case of dispute as to identity of entrant, entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the cellular provider. "Authorized Account Holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned a number by the cellular provider or as shown on the cellular provider’s records. Sponsor and its agencies are not responsible for SMS entries not received due to lost, failed, delayed or interrupted connections or miscommunications, or to other electronic malfunctions, delays, or errors of any kind in the transmission or receipt of entries. Sponsor is not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry information, whether caused by any human or technological error that may occur in the processing of entries in this Sweepstakes. Any other attempted form of entry not specified herein is prohibited; no automatic, programmed; robotic or similar means of entry are permitted.
7. Winners’ List: For winners’ list, please send a self-addressed stamped envelope to CAM4285659W Skyy Summer Blockbuster Sweepstakes, P.O. Box 1008, Rocky Hill, CT 06067-1008. All requests for the winners’ list must be postmarked by August 05, 2022 and received by August 08, 2022.
Please Drink Responsibly.
Universal is not a sponsor or administrator of this Sweepstakes. Participants are providing information to Sponsor and not to Universal.